Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Eliazar, Monday
Throughout the challenge course time everything was such a great time, It started with a wonderful morning with a beautiful weather. Our morning activities were so cool, of how we were approving our skill through all of them, participating on each of them. it can be a bit of experience that you gain from very single activity. I imagined that though a career is the same as the challenge course every single step you take it does matter. Before I got on the challenge course I was nervous but normal at the same time, once I was on it, it felt great I never had an experience such as this one. Bowling was a great time it was a short amount of time that everybody enjoyed. It is Monday it's being a fabulous day, I hope we're going to be experimenting more on education through this week. OSU is a great University it offers you so many careers that you can choose from. Having a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment