I am glad that you got to learn so much on the first day. What was the best thing you have learned so far?We will provide plenty of opportunities for you to learn about OSU and on how to get here. From what I have seen thus far, you are a smart kid. Shy, but you posses the abilities and outlook that will get you far in life.Aprovecha de esta oportunidad y ojala te esfuerces a enfrentar tus temores para desarrollar tus habilidades de liderazgo.-Eder
1 comment:
I am glad that you got to learn so much on the first day. What was the best thing you have learned so far?
We will provide plenty of opportunities for you to learn about OSU and on how to get here.
From what I have seen thus far, you are a smart kid. Shy, but you posses the abilities and outlook that will get you far in life.
Aprovecha de esta oportunidad y ojala te esfuerces a enfrentar tus temores para desarrollar tus habilidades de liderazgo.
-Eder
Post a Comment