I had a great day at the Oregon State University. I met lots of different people. I came here OSU to learn more about college and to know what college is all about .So far I learned is that college is a very important step to do after high school. Also that college is not just for teens that graduate after high school is for all ages.
1 comment:
College is one of them most important steps that you can take in getting ahead in life and helping improve your community. Take the initiative and ask as many questions as you can. It will help ease some of the stress you might have about college and make it that much easier when it is your turn join us.
My OMLI peers and I are going to try and make everyday as fun as the first, maybe even exceed it.
- Eder
Post a Comment