Good evening to all readers...
The Challenge Course today was one of the best experiences I've had. Once I saw all the obstacle courses I got really excited. To climb up thirty feet up in the sky and cross the log without falling was one memorable moment for me. I would be willing to do it again, if I had the chance. Except, next time I will challenge myself to go to higher levels.
During class time, our mentors gave us a challenge that was really hard at first. The challenge was based all on teamwork and thinking positive. The object was to get across to other "log", tallest to shortest. First they told us to line up but didn't tell us in what order, so we were mixed all over the "log". The "log" was tape. We also had to balance the log out with every ones weight. The first time we tried it, our mentors told us to tell ourselves we couldn't do it. We lasted about five minutes and we only intended about two times to cross. Later we told ourselves we could do it. It took us the first time to do it correctly. Everyone worked really well with it. We worked as a team and thought positively which made it easier. It made me happy that we accomplished it.
No comments:
Post a Comment