Hello world :)
Today was my first day at the Oregon Migrant Leadership Institute. It has been a blast so far. I have met a lot of people today, which makes me really happy. I opened up to my group really quickly, which is one of the best feelings because I don't feel weird around them. We have been working really good as a team and get things done. I hope to get many information about college because I want to come to college well prepared. I believe I will get many help from this institute. I want to thank all the staff and the creator of this institute, because it has only been one day so far and I have learned so much. Thank you. " Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." - Muhammad Ali
1 comment:
Excellent!
We are all glad to hear that OMLI has already been such a positive experience for you. This week you will receive a lot of information about college and how to get there.
We are going to help you out as much as we can in getting you all that info. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. Push yourself to engage in as much as you can and to grow this next couple of days.
- Eder
Post a Comment