Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Neftaly Monday

Today was a really great day because we did the challenge course.So first we were going to do the cat walk. When your in the floor and you look up  at the log it looks pretty easy from the bottom , but when your climbing to the top and reach the log it's a different thing . When I got to the top I saw that the log was thin and the other log that I was holding from reaching up I had to let it go and I couldn't hold on to my rope because then I was going to make more difficult for the person who was holding for me at the bottom, plus there was nothing to hold on to on my sides so I started to get nervous and kind of went in shock for a moment because I couldn't let go of the log I was holding on to. Pretty much I was technically frozen there and was shaking , I was thinking if I fall who's going to catch me probably nobody , but then I got up a couple more times and got use to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment