Sunday, August 7, 2011

Eliazar, Sunday

By been chosen as a leader and being part of the Oregon Migrant Leadership Institute it's a great way to find out more about your and my future. This is an experience it's an other way to explore toward the future path. I'm here because I would like to learn and have such a great experience from this week,  also here because I want to know what being in a University feels to be like. While I'm here this week I would like to discover and learn as much as I can to have the ethic and the initiative to begin the way to our future, I would say that a High School Diploma is the key to our future, so far having a great time and I hope it's going to be fun throughout this week.

1 comment:

omli student said...

Keep up that ethic and get that diploma. From the past few days I have already caught a glimpse of your leadership abilities. There are many qualities that you already possess that make you a great leader. Challenge yourself to exceed your current level y aprovecha al máximo lo que les tenemos que ofrecer en el instituto.

The OMLI staff and I are going to make sure that this week is one of the most memorable experiences you might have.

- Eder

Post a Comment