Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gerson, 8/8/11

Hello people...

   The Challenge Course was really great I had alot of fun. I enjoyed seeing some of my peers face their fears because they never gave up and pushed themselves to the limit. Me personally I am proud of myself because I overcame my fears even though I didn't tell no one about me being scared of heights and I pushed myself to the limit by taking on the Leap Of Faith! As I was climbing I was worried and my hands kept getting sweaty and I was about to give up and not even try it, but I kept climbing and going to the top, when I got to the top Marisol called my name and I looked down and right when I did everything for me just went silent and I said to my self what did I get myself into but then I reacted
and I said no I can do this and when I took the leap I felt like I was gonna die no joke. I thought I was going to get the pole but right when it was in front of me it went up an inch, and I missed it by that and when I got down I thought it was pretty fun and I was proud that I pushed myself past my comfort zone and over came my fear and even though it is only  the second day this Leadership Institute has really changed my way of thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment