Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eliazar, Tuesday




Tuesday has been a great day!!! I never thought on doing so many interesting things this day,and also on participating on such activities. Morning activities were interesting on the way of how we are developed from many of the past things that our parents do for every single one of us. As we watched the movie it is not only on the objective of watching it but it is also with the purpose to know how our parents or a familiar have suffered being in this country. Also on our later on time we had many other activities such as the blindfold  an activity  witch you had to cross over many obstacles and if you stood on one of then you would of be frozen, so it kind of represents to our lives on how so many obstacles can be presented on future, obstacles that limit you on not doing something you want to do or can also be one of your goals. We also had such a great time building up our bridge, witch was an activity with reflection and also helpful to meet new people, was reflected on the way of how we can improve communication, teamwork, and participation of students. I enjoyed representing the speech for group six it was great time.  As we go thought the end of this week I look forward on meeting more people, gaining more experience and improving my skills. Sorry I was forgetting something, our morning exercises are great, it lets you to be ready for the entire day, also it is healthy for you.

1 comment:

omli student said...

Hi Eliazar,

Great job with your detail in your posts. I appreciated your questions and dedication to blogging. Keep up your writing!

Cheridy

Post a Comment