Thursday, August 11, 2011

Javi, 8/10/2011

Fellow bloggers,
     
     As I walked through the warm sunny Oregon beach, I looked at all the people in the institute. I saw high 5's, hugs and many people interacting. I saw all them as a big huge family. I felt like I knew these kids for a long time. Everyone opened up to each other rapidly in less than a week. It made me very happy seeing my companions having fun. It wasn't like the first day, where no one spoke to each other. I hope I still have contact within these friends. It has been one of the best moments of the summer. 

2 comments:

omli student said...

I am so glad to read this...great job on using very descriptive writing and I really hope you keep in touch with us(staff) and your new friends! We definitely appreciated your humor and participation

omli student said...

Hi Javi,
Great post! I especially like your high 5 sentence. It is descriptive! Keep this up in your writing.

Cheridy

Post a Comment