Elloooooooo! :) I had a good day over all I met some different people I'm not use to seeing but in a way it felt nice to step out of what I'm regularly used to. Today was made up by the best people I've met so far Neftaly, Javi and Gerson. The food sucked but it was appetizing, I really think I'm going to like it here.
3 comments:
Haha! The food is definitely a little disappointing. I hope you continue stepping out of your comfort zone to grow and learn throughout the week. It will be up to you to put in the work and challenge yourself to really experience what we have to offer here at OMLI.
More than anything, just have fun and keep that positive attitude that you bring.
- Eder
hahaha! Yea it did suck, but i guess over all the this institute is worth it!
-Gerson
Post a Comment